Abstract submission is closed. If you would like to look at the submission instructions, please click below.
Abstract submission instructions
Abstracts shall be submitted electronically. It is not possible to submit abstracts by e-mail or postal mail.
DEADLINE: 30 May 2017 at midnight (CEST).
Choose the topic which best describes the abstract:
Spell out words, do not use abbreviations. The title or text is not to indicate the country of origin, unless it is pertinent to the topic.
The abstract must be written in English. The total number of words should not exceed 300 excluding title, references and acknowledgments. Figures, tables or images are NOT to be included in the abstract. The structure of the abstract should be as follows:
Purpose – Aim of investigation.
Methods – Study design, patients or animals, methods of investigation and analysis, etc.
Results – Results of research with specific data and statistical significance.
Conclusions – Conclusions drawn from the results obtained.
Abstracts will be presented as Oral or Poster. Please indicate your preference on the type of presentation (oral or poster). The Scientific Committee reserves the right of the final decision on the presentation type.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be published as typed by the author, if accepted. Poor English may be a cause for rejection.
- After successful submission you will receive a confirmation message via e-mail. If you have not received the confirmation within 24 hours of submission, please contact email@example.com.
- The owner of the stated email will receive all correspondence concerning the abstract, including decision of acceptance, and is responsible for informing the other authors of the status of the abstract.
- Full presentation specification will be made available on the website and forwarded together with the abstract acceptance.
- All abstract presenters must pay the registration fee not later than 17th July and are committed to make their presentation in the session allocated by the Programme Committee.
- Only Abstracts of registered participants will be made available.
If you have any questions, please contact abstracts: firstname.lastname@example.org.